IGNTU Recruitment 2020: Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, Amarkantak has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Chief Coordinator, Professional Instructor and Others for Non-Teaching Staff. Interested candidates can apply to the posts on or before 6 July 2020.
- Notification Date: 16 June 2020
- Last date for submisison of application: 6 July 2020
- Interview Date: 8 to 9 July 2020
IGNTU Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
Chief Coordinator - 1 Post
Zonal Coordinator - 4 Posts
Cloud Developer - 2 Posts
IoT Engineer- 1 Post
Agro Engineer - 1 Post
Electronic Engineer- 1 Post
Food Engineer- 1 Post
Dashboard Manager- 1 Post
Startup Manager cum Law Officer- 1 Post
Marketing Professional- 1 Post
Professional Instructor - 12 Posts
Sensor Engineer - 3 Posts
Agro Scientist - 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Zonal Coordinator, Agro Engineer, Food Engineer and Other Posts
- Chief Coordinator - Master's degree in science stream (P/C/M) with minimum 45% marks and also have M.B.A degree and PGDCA.
- Zonal Coordinator -Master's degree from a recognized University with minimum 45% marks.
- Cloud Developer - Master's degree in Computer Science/application/IT from a recognized University with minimum 45% marks or B.E. in Computer Science/application/IT /EE/ ETC.
- IoT Engineer, Agro Engineer, Electronic Engineer, Food Engineer-B.E./B.Tech. Degree in the concerned subject from a recognised University.
- Dashboard Manager- Master's degree in Computer Science/application/IT with minimum 45% marks or B.E. in Computer Science/application/IT /EE/ ETC from a recognized University.
- Startup Manager cum Law Officer-Bachelor of Legislative Law (LLB) with minimum 55% marks.
- Marketing Professional- Company Secretary (CS) recognized from ICSI with good academic records and also have an MBA degree.
- Professional Instructor - Company Secretary (CS) recognized from ICSI with good academic records and also have an MBA degree.
- Agro Scientist - ME/M.Tech. in Agricultural Engineering or M.Sc. Agriculture / Horticulture / medicinal crops from a recognized University
How to apply for IGNTU Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can apply to the posts on or before 6 July 2020 by sending their applications to email id. firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates can check the details in the provided links of hyperlink.