Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Sciences invited application for recruitment to the post of Administrative Officer, Assistant Administrative Officer, Assistant Engineer, Assistant and Junior Engineer. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 10 June 2013. Institute of Human Behaviour & Allied Sciences (IHBAS) was established in compliance with the directives of the Hon'ble Supreme Court in response to a public interest litigation in 1993. The Institute is an autonomous body registered under the Societies Act 1860, funded jointly by Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India and Government of NCT of Delhi.
Last Date for receipt of Application: 10 June 2013
Name of the Post:
Administrative Officer: 1
Assistant Administrative Officer: 3
Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 2
Junior Engineer (Electrical): 1
Total No. of Posts: 19 Posts
• Administrative Officer: The officers holding analogous post on regular basis or rendered at least 7 years of regular service in the grade of Rs. 9300-34800+GP4600/-( pre-revised Rs. 6500-10500/-) in Central/State Govt./Govt. of NCT of Delhi. Preferably Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
• Assistant Administrative Officer: From the officer/official holding analogous post on regular basis or having 7 years of regular service in the grade of Rs. 9300- 34800 +Grade pay Rs. 4200/( pre-revised Rs.5500-9000) in Central/State/Govt. of NCT of Delhi preferably Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
• Assistant Engineer (Electrical): Person having 5 years regular services as Junior Engineer(Elect.) in the pay scale of Rs. 9300-34800/- +GP Rs. 4200/- in Central/State Govt./Autonomous Bodies/PSU Undertaking on regular basis.
• Assistant: From the official holding analogous post on regular basis or having 8 years regular service in the scale of Rs. 5200-20200 + GP 2400/- in Central/State/Govt. of NCT of Delhi, preferably from Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
• Junior Engineer (Electrical): Officials holding analogous posts in the Pay Band of Rs. 9300- 34800+ Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- in the Central/State Government.
• Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs.1000/- for the Post No. 1.
• And Rs.500/- for Posts No. 2 to 5 drawn in favour of Director, IHBAS, Delhi. The fee is non refundable.
• No fee is to be paid by SC/ST/ExServicemen/PH candidates.
• Administrative Officer: Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs.6600/-
• Assistant Administrative Officer: Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4600/-
• Assistant Engineer (Electrical): Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4600/-
• Assistant: Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
• Junior Engineer (Electrical): Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4200/
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in academics, work experience and Interview. Only initial screening short-listed candidates will be called for the interview, by the selection committee.
How to Apply
• Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in notification.
• Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with the DD and attested copies of all required Certificates / Documents, should be submitted to the Joint Director (Admn), Institute of Human Behaviour & Allied Sciences (IHBAS), Post Box No. 9520, Jhilmil, Dilshad Garden, Delhi - 110095, by post before 10 June 2013.
• Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
For more information, CLICK HERE