Institute of Hotel Management Catering Technology & Applied Nutrition (IHM), Kolkata invited applications from eligible candidates, for filling up the posts of Assistant Lecturer –cum- Assistant Instructor and Lower Division Clerk (LDC). The candidates eligible for the posts may apply within 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
Date of Publication of Advertisement: 11 July 2015
Last Date of Application: Within 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
Details of Posts:
Name of Posts:
- Assistant Lecturer –cum- Assistant Instructor- 01 Post
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)- 02 Posts
- For Post 1: Pay Band (PB – 2) and the Pay Scale of Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4,200/- Per Month.
- For Post 2: Pay Band (PB – 1) and the Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 1,900/- Per Month.
- For Post 1: Possess Bachelor’s Degree in the appropriate field of Hospitality & Hotel Administration/ Management with relevant experience.
- For Post 2: Possess Higher Secondary (12th Standard) Pass and Typing Speed @35 w.p.m. on Computer with relevant experience.
- For Post 1: Not exceeding 30 years.
- For Post 2: Not exceeding 28 years.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Examination/ Personal Interview, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply:
Eligible Candidates may apply in the prescribed format along with other necessary documents and send the applications to: Principal/ Secretary, Institute of Hotel Management Catering Technology & Applied Nutrition, P - 16, Taratala Road, Kolkata - 700088 so as to reach within 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement.