Institute Of Hotel Management Catering Technology And Applied Nutrition, Bangalore invited application for recruitment of 21 various posts 2013. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 8 August 2013. The Institute of Hotel Management, Bangalore is ranked one among the best in the country. The Bangalore Institute was set up jointly by the Government of India and the Government of Karnataka.
Last date for receipt of application: 8 August 2013
1) Administrative-cum-Accounts Officer: 01 post
2) Accountant: 01 post
3) Office Superintendent: 01 post
4) PA to Principal: 01 post
5) Stenographer: 01 post
6) Lower Division Clerk: 06 posts
7) Lecturer: 05 posts
8) Assistant Lecturer-cum-Assistant Instructor: 05 posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 21 posts
• Administrative-cum-Accounts Officer: Not exceeding 50 years
• Accountant: Not exceeding 35 years
• Office Superintendent: Not exceeding 35 years
• PA to Principal: Not exceeding 30 years
• Stenographer: Not exceeding 30 years
• Lower Division Clerk: Not exceeding 28 years
• Lecturer: Not exceeding 35 years
• Assistant Lecturer-cum-Assistant Instructor: Not exceeding 30 years
• Administrative-cum-Accounts Officer: Bachelor of Commerce with 50% marks.
• Accountant: B.com Degree
• Office Superintendent: Graduation in any subject
• PA to Principal: Graduation in any subject. Speed of 100 and 40 Words in shorthand and typewriting respectively
• Stenographer: Graduation with minimum speed of 80 and 40 w.p.m. in English Shorthand and typing respectively.
• Lower Division Clerk: 10 + 2 or Higher Secondary School, passing typing speed of 40 w.p.m.
• Lecturer: Bachelor Degree/Diploma in Hospitality and Hotel Administration / Hotel Management and full time Master’s degree in Hospitality & Hotel Administration / Hotel Management securing not less than 60% marks
• Assistant Lecturer-cum-Assistant Instructor: Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality & Hotel Administration / Hotel Management from recognized University and full time M.Sc. in Hospitality Administration from an Institute affiliated to National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology.
• Administrative-cum-Accounts Officer: PB-3 (15,600-39100) + Grade pay Rs.5400/-
• Accountant: PB-2 (9300 – 34800) + Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
• Office Superintendent: PB-2 (9300 – 34800) + Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
• PA to Principal: PB- 1 (5200-20200) + Grade Pay Rs 2800/-
• Stenographer: PB-1 (5200 – 20200) + Grade pay Rs.2400/-
• Lower Division Clerk: PB-1 (5200 – 20200) + Grade pay Rs.1900/-
• Lecturer: PB-2 (9300-34800) + Grade Pay Rs 4600/-
• Assistant Lecturer-cum-Assistant Instructor: PB -2 (9300 – 34800) + Grade pay Rs.4200/-
Candidate will be selected on the basis of written test/Interview.
How to Apply
• Candidates are required to apply in the prescribed format.
• Fill it with all mandatory details, attach attested copies of educational & technical qualification, experience, caste (as per Govt. of India format) & age proof certificates and recent passport size photograph and send to the Principal, Institute of Hotel Management Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition, S.J.P. Campus, Bangalore 560001. (Opp. To SKSJT Boys Hostel & Near M.S. Building)
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.