IIA, Bangalore Recruitment 2019: Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIA), Bangalore has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Project Engineer and Project Trainee. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 20 May 2019.
- Last date for submission of application: 20 May 2019
IIA, Bangalore Vacancy Details
- Project Engineer – II (Electronics/Instrumentation) – 1 Post
- Project Engineer -1 (Electronics) – 1 Post
- Mechanical Project Trainee – 2 Posts
- Software Project Trainee – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Project Engineer and Project Trainee Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have a B.E./B.Tech. Degree in the concerned subject from a recognized University.
Age Limit for Project Engineer and Project Trainee Posts
- Project Engineer – II (Electronics/Instrumentation) – 35 years
- Project Engineer -1 (Electronics) – 32 years
- Mechanical/ Software Project Trainee – 26 years
(Age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per govt. norms)
How to apply for IIA, Bangalore Jobs 2019
Interested candidates can apply online on or before 20 May 2019. Candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.