Indian Institute of Astrophysics
Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIA), Bangalore invited online applications for the post of Project Engineer and Project Technician. Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 15 June 2018.
Advertisement Number - IIA/08/2018
Last Date for Submission of Online Application - 15 June 2018
Indian Institute of Astrophysics Vacancy Details
- Project Engineer - 1 Post
- Project Technician - 1 Post
Also Read: Current Affairs
Video: Check out the latest current affairs of this week
Eligibility Criteria for Project Engineer and Project Technician Post
- Project Engineer - Full time graduate degree in BE/B.Tech in Computer Science/Computer Technology/ Electronics/Electronics and Communication Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks in the aggregate or equivalent grade from a recognised University/ Institution with 2 to 3 years of experience of working in a reputed Research Organization with scientific data, image processing from raw data.
- Project Technician - SSLC (or equivalent) and two years NCVT certificate course (ITI) in Electronics OR any equivalent trade from a Govt. recognized Industrial Training Institute with minimum 60% marks. 2 years of experience of working in a reputed Research Institute/ Industry involved in PCB soldering, crimping and harness fabrication. The candidates should be well versed in PCB soldering, surface mount soldering, connector soldering & crimping, type of wires, harness fabrication, handling different type of connectors.
- Project Engineer - 30 Years
- Project Technician - 25 Years
Also Visit: General Knowledge
How to Apply for Indian Institute of Astrophysics Jobs 2018
The eligible candidates can apply online through official website www.iiap.res.in/jobs on or before 15 June 2018.