Indian Institute of Advanced Studies (IIAS), Shimla invited application for recruitment to 09 posts of Assistant Publication Officer, Stenographer, Pharmacist, etc. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 30 days from the date of publication (04 July 2015) of advertisement in Employment News.
Last date for receipt of applications: Within 30 days from the date of publication (04 July 2015) of advertisement in Employment News.
Details of Post
- Assistant Publication Officer: 01 post
- Stenographer: 01 post
- Pharmacist: 01 post
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS): 06 posts
- Assistant Publication Officer: Rs.9300- 34,800+4600 Grade Pay
- Stenographer: Rs.9300- 34,800+4200 Grade Pay
- Pharmacist: Rs.5200- 20,200+2800 Grade Pay
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS): Rs.5200- 20,200+1800 Grade Pay
- Assistant Publication Officer: Bachelor’s Degree with Book Publishing as one of the subjects. Or II. Bachelor’s Degree with a Diploma in Book Publishing with specialization in Production. III. Thorough knowledge regarding cover design, layout, paper blocks with skill in typography.
- Stenographer: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Indian University with a minimum shorthand and typing (on computer) speed of 100 and 40 w.p.m. respectively in English. Candidates having additional knowledge of Hindi Shorthand and 3 typing (on computer) with minimum speed of 80 W.P.M. and 30 W.P.M. respectively will be given preference in final selection.
- Pharmacist: Matriculate or equivalent qualification with diploma/Certificate in Pharmacy, and about 3 years’ experience in dispensing of medicines.
How to Apply
Candidates eligible and interested in the profile can send their applications duly filled and enclosed with essential documents to the Secretary, Indian Institute of Advanced Study, Rashtrapati Nivas, Shimla – 171 005 (Himachal Pradesh), within 30 days from the date of publication (04 July 2015) of advertisement in Employment News.