Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (IICT), Hyderabad invited eligible candidates for walk in interview for recruitment to 21 various posts of project fellow, junior research fellow, research associate and senior project fellow. The interview is scheduled to be held on 05 June 2015.
- Date (Time) of Walk in Interview: 05 June 2015 (10.00 am)
Details of Post
Total Number of Posts: 21
- Project Assistant II: 06
- Project Fellow: 07
- Research Associate: 05
- Senior Project Fellow: 02
- Junior Project Fellow: 01
- Educational Qualification
- Project Assistant II: Candidate must be Post Graduate in the relevant subject
- Project Fellow: Candidate must have first class MSc in the concerned subject and must be NET qualified.
- Research Associate: Candidate must have first PhD in the concerned field
- Senior Project Fellow: Candidate must have Masters degree and must have at least one year of research experience and one research publication in SCI journal.
- Junior Project Fellow: Candidate must have Masters degree and must have qualified NET.
- Age Limit
- Project Assistant II: 28 years
- Project Fellow: 28 years
- Research Associate: 35 years
- Senior Project Fellow: 32 years
- Junior Project Fellow: 28 years
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates are required to send their application in the prescribed format available in the website and bring it to the interview venue along with all the relevant documents. More details can be found from the link given below.