Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology (IIEST), Shibpur invites applications from interested and eligible candidates for recruitment to the post of Junior Research Fellow -Innovation & IPR Recruitment for the year 2015.
Important Dates for Recruitment at IIEST:
- Walk In Interview: 27 January, 2015 at 10.30 am
Post Details for Recruitment at IIEST:
- Name of the Temporary Post: Junior Research Fellow -Innovation & IPR (01post)
- Name of the Project: NRDC-IIEST innovation Facilitation Centre
Essential Qualifications for Recruitment at IIEST:
- Graduation ( BE / B.Tech ) in any technical field with minimum 65% marks
- Post Graduation in Management ( MBA or Equivalent ) or Technology ( ME / M.Tech ) with minimum 65% marks
Consolidated monthly compensation / Fellowship: Rs. 16000 + HRA @ 30 %
Tenure of the Project at IIETS: One Year (May be extended)
How to Apply for Recruitment at IIEST:
The candidates are required to report at HRM Department, IIESTS - Shibpur at the mentioned time .and date. They are required to carry with them the Bio-data and the CV-Synopsis as per the attached format, duly filled in along with copy and original of all testimonials and credentials and a copy of passport sized photograph.