Established in 1984 in Jaipur, Indian Institute of Health Management Research provides quality education in Health Management and Hospital Management. It invites application from interested and eligible candidates for two-year full-time AICTE approved 3 Post Graduate Diploma programmes.
Name of Program and Number of Seats available
- PG Diploma in Hospital and Health Management (120 seats)
- PG Diploma in Pharmaceutical Management (60 seats)
- PG Diploma in Rural Management (60 seats)
- Last date to receive Application forms: 31 May 2013
- Last date to submit Application forms: 7 June 2013
- GD and Interviews: 15 to 16 April 2013, 10 to 11 June 2013 and 15 to 16 July 2013
- Selected Candidates list will be declared on: 16 April, 11 June, and 16 July 2013
- Admission closes on: 31 July 2013
- Academic Session will begin from: 1 August 2013
Graduation with valid MAT/CMAT/CAT/ATMA/XAT can apply. Candidates who have work experience can also apply for the Management programmes.
Applicants will be selected on the basis of 4 qualifying criteria on the scale of 100 as mentioned below:
- Qualifications (30 marks)
- Aptitude Test Score (MAT/CMAT/CAT/ATMA/XAT)/ Work Experience (30 marks)
- Group Discussion (10 marks)
- Interview (30 marks)
It should be noted that only eligible candidates will be invited for Group Discussion and Interview.
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
Application fee for any of the above mentioned programmes is Rs 1000 for all candidates which can be paid either in cash to the institute directly or by sending a Demand Draft drawn in favour of "Institute of Health Management Research", payable at Jaipur.
How to Apply
Candidate can download application form from the website of IIHMR Jaipur and send completed application form in cash directly to the Institute (by hand) or by sending a demand draft to
Dean, (Academic and Student Affairs)
Institute of Health Management Research
1, Prabhu Dayal Marg,
Sanganer Airport, Jaipur - 302 011
Phone: 91-141-3924700, Fax: 91-141-3924738,
Aspirants should also Read