IIHR, Bangalore Recruitment 2019: Indian Institute of Horticultural Research (IIHR) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Senior Research Fellow, Junior Research Fellow and Young Professional and Others. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 10 May 2019.
- Last date for submission of application: 10 May 2019
- Personal Interview: 24 and 25 May 2019
IIHR, Bangalore Vacancy Details
- Senior Research Fellow – 2 Posts
- Research Associate– 1 Post
- Junior Research Fellow – 2 Posts
- Young Professional-I – 11 Posts
- Technical Person – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for SRF, JRF, Young Professional and Other Posts
- Senior Research Fellow, Junior Research Fellow – M.Sc. in the relevant subject from a recognized University.
- Research Associate– M.Sc. in Chemistry/ M.Sc. Biochemistry/ M.Sc. Agriculture Chemistry.
- Young Professional-I – B.Sc./M.Sc. in the relevant subject from a recognized University.
- Technical Person – B.Sc. (Agri.)/ Hort./ M.Sc. Horticulture/ Agriculture/ Genetics & Plant Breeding/ Vegetable Science.
Age Limit for SRF, JRF, Young Professional and Other Posts
- Senior Research Fellow – 35 years for men & 40 years for women
- Research Associate– 40 years for men & 45 years for women
- Junior Research Fellow – 30 years for men & 35 years for women
- Young Professional-I, Technical Person – 21 to 40 years
How to apply for IIHR, Bangalore Jobs 2019
Interested candidates can send applications along with the documents to the concerned Principal Scientist/ Principal Investigator/ Co-Principal Investigator of the Ad-hoc projects/schemes at IIHR, Bengaluru by 10 May 2019.