Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) Allahabad invited applications for Registrar, Deputy Registrar, Deputy Librarian, System Analyst, Executive Engineer, Assistant Registrar, Senior Programmer and Medical Officer Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 31 July 2015.
Last Date of Application: 31 July 2015
Details of Post:
Name of the Posts:
- Registrar- 01 Post
- Deputy Registrar- 02 Posts
- Deputy Librarian- 01 Post
- System Analyst- 01 Post
- Executive Engineer- 01 Post
- Assistant Registrar- 02 Posts
- Senior Programmer- 02 Posts
- Medical Officer- 02 Posts
- Registrar- Post Graduate Degree (Master’s degree) with at least 55% (or equivalent) in any discipline from a reputed University/Institution preceded by a consistently good academic record.
- Deputy Registrar- Ph.D. Degree in Engineering/Technology/ Management from a reputed Institution.
- Deputy Librarian- Master's Degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale and consistently good academic record.
- System Analyst- MCA/MSc. Computer Science/BE/B.Tech in computer engineering/computer science/computer technology of a recognized University or equivalent with 08 years experience of System Design/Analysis/Data Processing, out of which at least 2 years experience should be in programming.
- Executive Engineer- A 1st Class Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Assistant Registrar- A Post Graduate Degree with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade and 08 years experience in a Govt. educational or similar Govt. Institution.
- Senior Programmer- BE/B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering/MCA with 5 years experience in Programming.
- Medical Officer- MBBS, including completion of compulsory internship from a recognized University or any recognized equivalent degree of any other University or Institution recognized by the Medical Council of India.
For more details on eligibility criteria, click on the link below of detailed advertisement.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the commission.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents so as to reach on or before 31 July 2015.