Indian Institute of Information Technology, Vadodara Job Notification: Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Vadodara invited applications for the post of Teaching & Non Teaching. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 06 April 2018.
Last Date of Application: 06 April 2018
Indian Institute of Information Technology Vacancy Details
- Project Engineer: 01 Post
- Training & Placement Officer: 01 Post
- Visiting Faculty: 04 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Teaching & Non Teaching Posts Job
- Project Engineer: 1 st Class Degree (Graduate) in Civil Engineering or equivalent with minimum 10 years relevant experience OR Master Degree (Post Graduate) in Civil Engineering or equivalent with minimum 08 years relevant experience.
- Training & Placement Officer: First Class bachelor’s degree in any stream with First Class post graduate qualification in Business Administration.
- Visiting Faculty: PhD in relevant discipline with good academic record and teaching experience preferably in Institute of National Importance.
40 years of age
How to Apply for the Indian Institute of Information Technology Teaching & Non Teaching Posts Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply for Project Engineer & Training & Placement Officer post at firstname.lastname@example.org and for visiting faculty at email@example.com.