IIM Banglore notified recruitment for MBA Graduates for Project Executive post. Applications are invited till 25th November 2014.
Last date to Apply: 25th November 2014
- Stakeholder management – including faculty, vendors and administrative staff
- Office management – financial/accounting, reporting/documentation, project tracking
Educational qualification and Experience:
- Candidate should be a First class MBA/Post-Graduate (full-time two years course of a reputed University) with 5-7 years of experience.
- Experience in e-learning projects is desirable
Key Skills required:
- Vocational courses/Demonstrated proficiency in IT/Electronics/Media/education are an added advantage
- Should be fluent in English, Hindi and knowledge of Kannada will be added an advantage.
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects, preferably in e-learning/education/media fields
- Ability to work effectively with members of the staff and faculty. Maintaining organized and accurate written and electronic records of all relevant work in the department and the results thereof.
How to Apply:
Candidates meeting all the job requirements and desirous of being considered may apply online by visiting http://iimberpsrv.iimb.ernet.in/prod/pfonlapp.home