Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Calcutta invited applications for recruitment to the post of Manager (Administration). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 15 June 2016.
Closing Date of Application: 15 June 2016
IIM Calcutta Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post: Manager (Administration)
Eligibility Criteria for IIM Calcutta Manager (Administration) Post:
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Master degree in any discipline from a reputed university/institute.
- Minimum 5 years relevant work experience in educational institutions.
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office (specially Power point, Word, Access and Excel etc.).
- Good communication skills.
- Must be articulate, demonstrate a pleasing personality and impeccable integrity.
Selection Process for IIM Calcutta Manager (Administration) Post:
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in test/interview.
How to Apply for IIM Calcutta Manager (Administration) Post:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Administrative Officer (HR), Indian Institute of Management Calcutta, D. H. Road, P.O. -Joka, Kolkata – 700104. Last date of receipt of application is 15 June 2016.
Application Fee for IIM Calcutta Manager (Administration) Post:
- General/OBC: Rs.200/-
- SC/ST/Female candidates: Nil