Indian Institute of Management Indore invited applications for admission to the Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management (EPGP). The eligible candidates can submit applications before 31 May 2014.
• Last date for receipt of application forms: 31 May 2014
• Date of Announcement of WAT and PI shortlist: 20 June 2014
• Date of Conduct of Personal Interviews: 5-7 July 2014
• Date of Announcement of final admission offers: 14 July 2014
• Name of the Programme: Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management (EPGP)
• About Programme: The Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management (EPGP) is an intensive one-year residential program of IIM Indore. Specially designed to enhance knowledge, skills and capabilities essential for managing and leading organizations, the programme combines skill building with exploration of good management practices.
• Fees: Rs.18,00,000/-for Indian Nationals (Indian passport holders) and US $45,000 for Foreign Nationals (Foreign passport holders).
Eligibility Criteria for Admission: Bachelor Degree or its equivalent in any discipline and a valid CAT /GMAT score with minimum 5 years experience of managerial/ entrepreneurial/ professional after graduation as on 31 May 2014.
Rs.5000/- for Indian resident and U.S. $100/- for other nationals and non-resident Indians in the form of DD drawn in favour of IIM Indore payable at Indore.
Selection and Registration for the programme
• Candidates will be selected on the basis of CAT /GMAT score, academic performance, achievements, performance in the interview, quality of work experience etc or as decided by the admissions committee.
• All short listed candidates will be sent admission offers which can only be deemed accepted by the candidate if the institute receives an acceptance letter along with a payment of non-refundable commitment fee of Rs 100000/- to IIM Indore within the stipulated time period mentioned in the offer.
• Service tax, if applicable, shall be charged extra.
How to apply
• Application forms can be downloaded from the Institute’s website www.iimidr.ac.in
• Application form complete in all respects along with application processing fee and other enclosures should be sent by post/courier to EPGP Admissions, Indian Institute of Management Indore, Prabandh Shikhar, Rau-Pithampur road, Indore – 453556, Madhya Pradesh, India on or before 31 May 2014.