Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode (IIM Kozhikode) is one of the prime institutes of the nation which offers Part time Executive Post Graduate Programme. Find below all the details regarding the admission.
Important Dates for admission to IIM Kozhikode
- Last date for receipt of Application- 09 February 2012
- EMAT Entrance Test and Personal Interview- 16-17 February2013
- Announcement of Selection List- 28 February 2013
- Induction to the Programme- 31 March 2013
- Commencement of Classes: Week-end Batch- 06 April 2013
- Commencement of Classes: Evening Batch- 08 April 2013
Eligibility Criteria for admission to IIM Kozhikode
Graduates/ CA/ICWA with 50% marks having at least 2 years work experience.
Application Fee for admission to IIM Kozhikode
How to Apply for admission to IIM Kozhikode
- Applicants have to fill the application form online.
- After filling the application form take a print out and send the form with the demand draft of Rs. 2000/- (drawn in favour of Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode payable at Kozhikode) along with the necessary documents to the below mentioned address
The Senior Administrative Officer (AA)
IIMK Campus PO, Kunnamangalam,
Kozhikode 673570, Kerala
Selection Process for admission to IIM Kozhikode
- The selection will be through Executive Management Aptitude Test (EMAT) conducted by IIMK.
- Those who qualify the minimum cut-offs will be eligible to be considered for further process comprising of group discussion/group task, writing task and personal interview.
For further information click here
Aspirants should also Read
Click here for all the updates on CAT
Click here for all the updates on MAT
Click here for all the updates on CMAT
Click here for all the updates on MBA