IIM Lucknow Admission notification for Executive Fellow Programme in Management 2013
Indian Institute of Management Lucknow has invited the candidates for Fellow Program in Management FPM 2013. Find all the details here
Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow (IIML) was established in 1984 to meet the challenges posed by today’s complex business world. While an MBA degree can get one the abilities to solve tactical business problems, it requires a Ph.D. well equipped with state-of-the-art research skills to provide real insights through focused research and thus help an organization tread the right path. Find below the details for executive FPM.
Last date to receive the application- 28 February 2013
Areas of Specialization
- Decision Sciences (Operations Research/ Business Statistics)
- Business Environment (Economics)
- Finance and Accounting
- Human Resources Management
- Information Technology and Systems
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management
- Strategic Management
- General Management
- A Masters’ degree or its equivalent in any discipline with minimum 55% aggregate marks
- A Bachelors Degree in Engineering with 60% marks or equivalent grade point average
- Any professional qualifications such as CA, ICWA and CS with a minimum 55%
- aggregate marks (for Finance area)
- Should be currently employed in full time job
- At least seven years of executive/managerial/academic experience in the relevant area as on 30 June 2013. For engineering graduates the executive/managerial/teaching experience should be eight years.
- All the candidates should have secured a minimum of 55 % marks in all their public examinations starting with the secondary level.
Candidates must not be more than 55 years of age as on 30 June 2013
- General- Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST- Rs. 500/-
How to apply
- The EFPM application form can be downloaded from the website
- A candidate is eligible to submit applications to a maximum of two areas.
- Completed application forms along with a draft of Rs. 1000/- drawn in favor of IIM Lucknow payable at Delhi should be sent to the following address
Administrative Officer (Admission)
Indian Institute of Management Lucknow
Phone : 0120-6681081
Fax : 0120-6681002
Email : email@example.com
- Candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria stated above are required to take Common
- Admission Test (CAT) held by the IIMs.
- those who have qualified GRE, GATE,GMAT and JRF/NET (UGC/CSIR) and written test conducted by IIM Lucknow,Noida Campus conducted for its WMP Programme are also eligible to apply.
- The candidates short-listed on the basis of their academic record and performance in the competitive examinations mentioned above will be called to IIM Lucknow, Noida Campus, for a personal interview for final selection in April 2013 and the successful candidates will receive offers by mid-May 2013.
Aspirants should also Read