Indian Institute of Management Lucknow (IIM Lucknow) invited applications for admission in Fellow Programme in Management (Doctoral Programme), the 17th Batch commencing in June 2016. The candidates eligible for the course can apply for the admission through the prescribed format on or before 31 January 2016.
Last Date of Application: 31 January 2016
Details of Course:
Name of the Course: Fellow Programme in Management (Doctoral Programme)
Areas of Specialization:
- Business Environment (Economics)
- Decision Sciences (Operations Research/Statistics)
- Finance and Accounting
- Human Resources Management
- Information Technology and Systems
- Operations Management
- Strategic Management
- Agri-Business Management
Educational Qualification: The applicants for the programme must have one of the following qualifications obtained from any of the universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of parliament or declared to be deemed as a university under Section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India, or an equivalent qualification from an institution approved by AICTE.
- A Masters’ Degree or its equivalent in any discipline with minimum 55% aggregate marks or;
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with 60% marks or equivalent grade point average or;
- Any professional qualifications such as CA, ICW & CS with a minimum 55% aggregate marks.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply for the admission through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents and application fee on or before 31 January 2016.