Indian Institute of Management Raipur (IIM Raipur) is one of the prime institutes of the nation which offers Fellow and Post Graduate Programme in Management. The institute invited applications from eligible Indian nationals for admission to Executive Fellow Programme in Management (EFPM) specially designed for working professionals commencing in April 2013.
Areas of Specialisation
IIM Raipur offers specialization in the below mentioned fields under EFPM:
- Business Policy and Strategy
- Economics and Business Environment
- Finance and Accounting
- Information Technology and Systems
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management
- Organisational Behaviour and Human Resource Management
- Deadline for submission of application form: 1 February 2013
- Date of Examination (RAT): 17 February 2013
- Date of Personal Interview: 17 February 2013
- Result declares on: 18 February 2013
- Admission Offer acceptance: 2 April 2013
- Registration & Submission of fee: 15 April 2013
- Classes commences on: 15 April 2013
- Qualification: Candidates should have any one of the following qualifications/degrees obtained from the recognized universities:
- Post Graduation’s degree in any discipline, with minimum of 55% aggregate marks or equivalent grade point average
- PGP/EPGP/PGPWE from IIMs with at least grade point equivalent to 6.0 out of 10 point scale (with no ‘F’s and not above two ‘D’s in the first year of PGP)
- Professional qualification such as CA, ICWA, CS with minimum 55% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA
- Five year/four year Integrated Master’s degree programme in any discipline, with minimum 55 percent aggregate marks, attained after completing 10+2 or equivalent
- Four Years / Eight Semester graduation’s degree (B.E./B. Tech.) with minimum 60 percent aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA.
- Work Experience: Applicants must have at least 10 years of managerial/ entrepreneurial/ professional experience as on 1 April 2013 after graduation.
- Age Limit: Candidates who wish to apply should not be above 55 years of age as on 1 April 2013.
The selection process of the candidates includes following parameters:
- A valid CAT/GRE/GMAT/GATE/UGC-JRF (last 3 years) or Research Aptitude Test (RAT) to be conducted by IIM Raipur.
Exemption: Candidates already awarded with PGP / EPGP / PGPWE degree from IIMs are exempted from above mentioned tests.
- Personal Interview
- Academic Qualification
- Work Experience
- Research Aptitude & Publications
- Reference Letter.
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
The application fee is Rs 500 for General candidates and must be remitted through demand draft drawn in favour of Indian Institute of Management Raipur payable at Raipur.
How to Apply
- Aspirants must download the Application Form from the official website of the institute
- Completely filled- in application forms along with DD and all the relevant documents/ testimonials must reach the following address before the due date.
Administrative Officer (Admissions),
Indian Institute of Management Raipur,
GEC Campus, Sejbahar, Raipur- 492 015
For further information, please visit www.iimraipur.ac.in
Aspirants should also Read
Click here for all the updates on CAT
Click here for all the updates on MAT
Click here for all the updates on CMAT
Click here for all the updates on MBA