IIM Ranchi: Admissions to PGDHRM programme (2013-15) announced
Indian Institute of Management Ranchi announced admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management for session beginning June 2013. Read to find more information
Indian Institute of Management Ranchi (IIM Ranchi) that came into existence in 2010 with the extensive support of the Indian Institute of Management Calcutta and the Government of Jharkhand is one of the top ranked B-Schools. The institute has invited applications from eligible and interested candidates for admissions to Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management for session commencing June 2013.
Name of the Programme
Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)
Last date for submission of application form: 4 February 2013
- Candidates must have a graduation degree from recognized University
- Aspirants should have appeared in CAT-2012 examination and possess valid score card
Selection of the applicants will be based on the following criteria:
- CAT score card
- Personal Interview/ Written Ability Test (PI/WAT)
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
General and NC- OBC candidates will have to pay a fee of Rs.1000/-. However, applicants belonging to SC and ST are required to pay a fee of Rs.500/-.
The registration fee can be paid through one of the following modes:
- Through the Internet Payment Gateway of the ICICI Bank.
- By cash through a challan to ICICI bank branches
How to Apply
- Candidates are required to apply online through the application form link available on website of IIM Ranchi.
- CAT 2012 registration number is essential for applying online
- The hard copy of completely filled in application form along with requisite documents must reach on or before the deadline.
Indian Institute of Management Ranchi
Suchana Bhawan, Audrey House Campus
Meur’s Road, Ranchi – 834008,
For further information, please visit www.iimranchi.ac.in
Aspirants should also Read