IIM Rohtak invited applications for its Doctoral Programme in Management (Fellow Programme in Management (FPM)) for the academic year 2015-16. The candidates eligible can apply through prescribed format before 30 January 2015. IIM Rohtak started functioning on 30 June 2010. It is the eighth Indian Institute of Management to be established.
Last Date for receipt of Application form: 30 January 2015
Name of the Programme: Doctoral Programme in Management (Fellow Programme in Management (FPM)) for the academic year 2015-16
Eligibility Criteria for Admission:
The candidates should have at least one of the following qualifications:
• Post-Graduate degree or equivalent in any discipline with minimum 55% marks or equivalent CGPA.
• Qualifications of CA, ICWA or CS with minimum 50% marks.
• Professional qualifications such as MBBS, LLB and similar qualifications with minimum 55% marks or equivalent CGPA.
• Engineering degrees, viz., B.Tech and B.E, with minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA.
• Candidates with qualifications equivalent to MBA as approved by the Association of Indian Universities.
A candidate should have a valid test score not older than two years from the date of application in any of the following tests:
• CAT conducted by IIMs
• GMAT/GRE (General/Advanced)
• UGC/CSIR JRF (other JRFs will not be considered)
• PGDM of IIMs not older than 5 years
Fellowship: Rs.25000/- per month in the first and second years; and Rs.30000/- per month for the third and fourth years.
Candidate’s selection for admission to the course will be made on the basis of academic qualifications, performance in the qualifying examinations, personal interviews and work experience.
How to apply:
• Interested and eligible candidates can download application form from institute’s website.
• Application form complete in all respects along with an application fee should be sent to the In-Charge, FPM Office, Indian Institute of Management Rohtak, MDU Campus, Rohtak 124001, Haryana, India before 30 January 2015.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.