IIM, Rohtak Recruitment 2019: Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Rohtak has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Non-Teaching Staff. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 13 April 2019.
- Last date for submission of application: 13 April 2019
IIM, Rohtak Vacancy Details
- Officer on Special Duty – 1 Post
- Administrative Officer – 1 post
- Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical & Electronics) – 2 Posts
- Office Assistant – 2 Posts
- System Assistant/Junior Technical Superintendent – 1 Post
- Programme Manager – 1 Post
- Conference Manager – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Non-Teaching Staff Posts
- Officer on Special Duty, Office Assistant – Graduation in any subject from a reputed institution, with good academic record.
- Administrative Officer – Post-Graduate Degree or Diploma in Personnel Management/Public Administration or in any subject from a reputed institution, with good academic record.
- Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical & Electronics) – Degree/Diploma (under 10+2+4/3 scheme) in civil/electrical engineering or an equivalent professional qualification from a reputed institution.
- System Assistant/Junior Technical Superintendent – Degree/Diploma (under 10+2+4/3 scheme) in Computer Science/IT/Electronics Engineering with specialization in Computers from a reputed institution or equivalent.
- Programme Manager/ Conference Manager – Graduate/Post-Graduate in management or in any subject from a reputed University / Institute.
How to apply for IIM, Rohtak Jobs 2019
Interested candidates can send applications along with the documents through email to email@example.com on or before 13 April 2019. Candidates can refer to the official notification PDF for further details.