IIM Visakhapatnam Job Notification: Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Visakhapatnam has invited applications for the Faculty posts. Eligible and interested persons can apply for Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Visakhapatnam Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed application format on or before 17 October 2020.
IIM Visakhapatnam (the Institute, IIMV) invites applications for faculty positions from candidates belonging to OBC/SC/ST/EWS/PwD categories only, with outstanding academic record and proven credentials in teaching and research in management in schools of repute in India/abroad. Current/future vacancies are at the levels of Associate Professor and Assistant Professor, in regular capacity.
- Last Date for Submission of Application forms: 17 October 2020
Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Visakhapatnam Faculty Vacancy Details
- Associate Professor & Assistant Professor
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor (Grade-I)
- Assistant Professor (Grade-II)
Eligibility Criteria for Faculty Job
- Associate Professor & Assistant Professor: PhD degree or equivalent, with at least 55% of marks or equivalent CGPA in the preceding degree in the appropriate discipline, with a very good academic record throughout. (Applicants MUST make sure, before applying, of their having obtained at least 55% of marks or equivalent CGPA, where necessary, CGPA to Percentage. conversions issued by their respective degree/diploma-awarding universities/institutions).
- Associate Professor: Minimum post-qualification experience of six years in teaching/industry/research, of which, at least three years of experience at the level of Assistant Professor in institutions of high repute such as (IIMs, IITs, IISc Bangalore, NITIE Mumbai, IISERs).
- Assistant Professor (Grade-I): Minimum post-qualification experience of three years in teaching/industry/research in institutions of high repute such as IIMs, IITs, IISc Bangalore, NITIE Mumbai, IISERs or at an equivalent level in such other globally recognized Indian institutions of comparable standards as may be decided by IIMV.
- Assistant Professor (Grade-II): Up to three years of post-qualification experience in teaching/industry/research in institutions of high repute such as IIMs, IITs, IISc Bangalore, NITIE Mumbai, IISERs.
- Associate Professor: Pay Level 13A2 of 7th CPC
Starting Basic Pay Rs.1,39,600 + Allowances
- Assistant Professor Grade-I: Pay Level 12 (twelve) or 13A1 of 7th CPC
Starting Basic Pay Rs.1,01,500 + Allowances (for Pay Level 12)
Starting Basic Pay Rs.1,31,400 + Allowances (for Pay Level 13A1).
- Assistant Professor Grade - II: Pay Level 10 or 11 of 7th CPC
Starting Basic Pay Rs.70900 + Allowances (for Pay Level 10)
Starting Basic Pay Rs.71000 + Allowances (for Pay Level 11).
Official Notification Download Here
Official Website Link
Download our Sarkari Naukri app from Play Store
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to apply using the prescribed format only, available on the official website (www.iimv.ac.in/careers). Applications not conforming to the format are liable to be rejected. Scanned, copies of the completely filled-in and signed (self-attested) application form (in Word and PDF format), along with Category Certificate (only) should be sent through e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org by 28 September 2020, 1700 Hrs. Hard copy of the application, as submitted by mail, with all pages along with additional sheets/annexures (forming part of the application) and the Category Certificate duly signed (self-attested), should be sent by Speed Post/Courier to the address given below, ensuring it reaches the Institute by 17 October 2020, 1700 Hrs. It is reiterated that no other certificates/supporting documentation need be attached at this stage, except the Category Certificate.
Also Read Latest Employment News Articles
CSIR IITR Lucknow Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 34 Technical Assistant and Officer Posts
NIPER Raebareli Recruitment 2020: 21 Teaching and Non Teaching Posts Apply Online @niperraebareli.edu.in
NERIWALM Recruitment 2020: Apply 11 Teaching and Non Teaching Posts