Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore invited application for its Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management (EPGP) for the academic session 2015-16. Interested candidates may submit application form along with other pre-requisites before 29 August 2014.
Last Date to Receive Application: 29 August 2014
- September 20-21, 2014 Bangalore/Mumbai ,
- September 27-28, 2014 New Delhi/Kolkata
- Skype interviews will be scheduled separately
Announcement of Results: November 1st week of 2014 (Tentative)
Registration to the programme: April 2015
Note: OPEN HOUSE SESSIONS Dates will be notified shortly.
- Graduation in any discipline with 50% aggregate
- Minimum of 5 years and maximum 15 years of work experience after completion of graduation
- A Valid GMAT score i.e. 5 years (between September 01, 2009 and 29 August 2014)
- A Statement of Purpose (SOP) that enables the students to highlight their future goals and achievements and
- Two reference letters, preferably one from the current employer or from an individual who is in a position to evaluate job performance
- GMAT code for IIMB EPGP is Q9H-KK-84.
After scrutinizing application, Short listed candidates will be called for Personal interview. The Admission offer will be made to a certain percentage (depending on the seat availability and satisfying a minimum cutoff score) of applicants in the merit list based on their composite total score.
How To Apply
The online application can be downloaded from www.iimb.ernet.in/postgraduate/epgp
The following documents are needed to be uploaded along with the application form:
- Valid GMAT Score (for test taken after September 1, 2009)
- Statement of Purpose for pursuing the EPGP programme
- Two Reference letters
- Application Fee of Rs. 3, 000/-