IIMR Recruitment 2019: Indian Institute of Millets Research, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad (IIMR) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Young Professional and Field Assistant. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 10 and 11 June 2019.
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 10 and 11 June 2019
IIMR Vacancy Details
- Senior Research Fellow or Young Professional II – 6 Posts
- Field Assistant- 4 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for SRF, Young Professional and Field Assistant Posts
- SRF or Young Professional - Master’s degree in Genetics/Plant Breeding/ Biotechnology/Plant Molecular Biology/ Botany/Biochemistry/ Bioinformatics/Life Sciences.
- Field Assistant - Candidates should have a minimum of 10+2 school education.
Salary for SRF, Young Professional and Field Assistant Posts
- SRF - Rs. 25,000 + HRA
- YP-II-Rs 25,000 for YP II per month
- Field Assistant- Rs. 15000/- Per Month
How to apply for IIMR Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 10 and 11 June 2019 at the ICAR-Indian Institute of Millets Research, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad-500030 along with the documents.