Indian Institute of Oil Seed Research Jobs Notification 2017: Indian Institute of Oil Seed Research (IIOR) has invited eligible applicants for Walk-In-Interviews to fill up 03 posts of Senior Resident Fellows and Field Assistants purely on contractual basis. The eligible candidates can appear for the interview on 16 March 2017.
Advertisement No. : F.No.5-47/2017/Rectt.
- Date of the Interview: 16 March 2017
Indian Institute of Oil Seed Research Jobs Vacancy Details
- Senior Research Fellow : 01 Post
- Field Assistant : 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Research Fellow & Field Assistant Posts
- Senior Research Fellow: M.Sc.(Ag.) with specialization in Agronomy/Soil Science/Agricultural Economics/Extension /Entomology or any other discipline in Agricultural Sciences. Or Post Graduation in Social Sciences with NET qualification
- Field Assistant: Two year Diploma in Agriculture (regular stream ONLY) affiliated to State Agricultural University.
- SRF: 35 years or less for men and 40 years or less for women.
- Field Assistants: 18-26 years
How to Apply for Indian Institute of Oil Seed Research Senior Research Fellow & Field Assistant Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can appear for the Walk-in-Interview on 16 March 2017 at 10:00 AM. The venue of the interview will be ICAR – Indian Institute of Oilseeds Research, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad. The decision of the Director, IIOR, Hyderabad will be final and binding in all aspects.