Indian Institute of Packaging, Mumbai invited applications for the recruitment of various Technical vacancies. Eligible candidates can send applications in the prescribed format on or before 28 October 2013.
The Indian Institute of Packaging is a national enterprise set up in May 1966 by the Indian Packaging and allied industry and the Government of India, Ministry of Commerce. The Institute's endeavor is to improve the standards of packaging needed for the promotion of exports and help create infrastructural facilities for overall packaging improvement in India through Research and Development, problem solving consultancy and testing, training and education, industrial co-ordination, information dissemination and other promotional efforts.
Last date of receipt of application: 28 October 2013
Name of the Posts:
- Professor / Additional Director: 2 Posts
- Junior Assistant: 4 Posts
- Clerk: 3 Posts
- Electrician: 1 Post
- Watch and Ward Assistant: 4 Posts
Total No. of Vacancies: 14
- The upper age should be below 30 years for Junior Assistant, Clerk & Watch and Ward Assistant.
- The upper age should be below 25 years for Electrician.
- Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
- Rs.37400-67000 + GP Rs.8900 for Professor / Additional Director.
- Rs. 5200-20200 + GP Rs. 2400 for Junior Assistant.
- Rs. 5200-20200 + GP Rs. 1900 for Clerk, Electrician & Watch and Ward Assistant.
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in personal Interview.
How to Apply
- Candidates are required to apply in the prescribed format as available in the website.
- The application complete in all respects along with necessary enclosures like copies of certificates in support of age, qualifications, experience, category etc should be addressed to the below mention address:
Dy. Director (Admin & Accts),
IIP, E-2, MIDC,
Andheri (East), Mumbai-400093
The envelope should be superscribed with the discipline and post applied for.