Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), Bhopal invited applications for the recruitment to Non Teaching Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the posts in prescribed format on or before 15 April 2016.
Advertisement no: NT-01l16
Last date of application: 15 April 2016
IISER, Bhopal recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
- Executive Engineer (Civil)- 02 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil)- 02 Posts
- Jr. Technician (Multi Skill)- 01 Post
- Assistant Registrar- 01 Post
- Jr. Superintendent (Rajbhasha)/Jr. Hindi Translator- 01 Post
Eligibility criteria for Non Teaching Posts 2016
Educational qualification and Experience:
- Executive Engineer (Civil)- Candidate should have completed Bachelor’s in Engineering (Civil) with Minimum 60% from recognised institution with 8 years experience in concerned field as Assistant Engineer.
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) - Candidate should have completed Bachelor’s in Engineering (Civil/electrical) with Minimum 55% or Diploma in Civil Engineering with 60% from recognised institution with minimum experience in relevant field.
- Jr. Technician (Multi Skill) - HSC/10+2 or ITI after 10/ SSC from a recognized institution with one year experience in concerned field.
- Assistant Registrar- Masters Degree with minimum 55% or equivalent with 5 Years experience as Supervisory/Superintendent with GP Rs. 4600 in Govt or Semi Govt. institution.
- Jr. Superintendent (Rajbhasha)/Jr. Hindi Translator- Master’s degree in English/Hindi with Hindi/English as subjects or Master’s degree in any subject in Hindi/English medium with English/Hindi as subjects respectively and vice versa or Diploma/certificate in Translation from Hindi/English to English/Hindi with 2 years experience in Govt. office.
Age Limit: Upper Age limit (As on Last date of application)
- Executive Engineer (Civil)- 42 Years
- Assistant Engineer (Civil)- 32 Years
- Jr. Technician (Multi Skill)- 27 Years
- Assistant Registrar- 37 Years
- Jr. Superintendent (Rajbhasha)/Jr. Hindi Translator- 32 Years
How to Apply for IISER, Bhopal Non Teaching Posts 2016
Eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed format through the official website of https://iiserb.ac.in/. Candidates need to send the online application form with all annexure to the respective address.