Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Mohali invited applications for the posts of Assistant Registrar, Lab Technician, Office Assistant (Multi-Skill) and Lab Assistant. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 17 August 2015.
Last Date of Application: 17 August 2015
Details of Post:
Name of the Post:
- Assistant Registrar- 01 Post
- Lab Technician- 01 Post
- Office Assistant (Multi-Skill)- 01 Post
- Lab Assistant- 01 Post
- Assistant Registrar- PB-3, 15600-39100+5400 (G.P)
- Lab Technician- PB-2, 9300-34800+4200 (G.P)
- Office Assistant (Multi-Skill)- PB-1, 5200-20200+2800 (G.P)
- Lab Assistant- PB-1, 5200-20200+2800 (G.P)
- Assistant Registrar- Master Degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade and at least 3 years of experience in the field of Administration/Academic/Finance/Audit/Stores & Purchase Section (not below the scale of Rs.9300-34800+GP 4200).
- Lab Technician- BE or B.Sc. in Physics with 2 years experience.
- Office Assistant (Multi-Skill) - Bachelor's Degree + 2 years relevant experience and knowledge of computer application.
- Lab Assistant- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry (or diploma in Engineering of three years duration).
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents on or before 17 August 2015.