Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), Pune invited applications for filling up the posts of “Project Fellow/ Technical Assistant” on Temporary Basis in the ongoing Projects in Chemistry, working on “General Chemistry” or “Physical Chemistry or Functional Nano-materials or Electrochemistry”. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 07 November 2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 07 November 2014.
Details of Posts
- Name of Post: “Project Fellow/Technical Assistant”
- No. of Posts: 02 (Two).
Possess M.Sc. in General Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry/ Physical Chemistry or equivalent from a recognized University or Institution.Preference will be given to NET/GATE qualified candidates.
Age Limit for the candidate should not beexceeding 28 years as on last date of receipt of application and Age relaxation for the category candidates should be as per rules.
Candidate will get a Fellowship based on the Academic Qualification i.e. Rs. 12,000/- or Rs. 16,000/- plus 20% HRA Per Month.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed format through E-mail addressed to the email address email@example.com or before 07 November 2014.
- Candidate has to take the print out of the filled in application form and submit it signed at the time of Interview along with the photo copies of the relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. with a recent Passport size Photograph. And Original Documents shown for the Verification at the time of Interview.
- For details of Post and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the link below.