Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune (IISER Pune) invited online applications for the recruitment of Non-Teaching Posts. Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format on or before 06 April 2018.
Advertisement Number - 10/2018
Last Date of Application - 06 April 2018
IISER Pune Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 28
- Technical Assistant - 11 Posts
- Technical Officer - 5 Posts
- Senior Technical Officer - 4 Posts
- Nurse (Male) - 1 Post
- Assistant Librarian - 1 Post
- Principal Technical Officer - 2 Posts
- Deputy Registrar - 1 Post
- Librarian - 1 Post
- Laboratory Technician - 1 Post
- Junior Office Assistant (Multi-Skill) - 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Non-Teaching Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification and Experience:
- Technical Assistant - Diploma in Electronics / IT / Computers/ Instrumentation with first class OR B.E./B. Tech in Electronics / IT / Computers/ Instrumentation OR M. Sc. in relevant field
- Technical Officer - B.E. / B. Tech/ Ph.D/ M.Sc.
- Senior Technical Officer - Master Degree with 10 years of experience
- Nurse (Male) - B.Sc. in Nursing degree from an Indian Nursing council recognized Institute or University with minimum 55% marks / equivalent grade and 6 years relevant experience in hospital recognized by the Central or State Nursing Council
- Assistant Librarian - Master Degree in Library Science / Information Science / Documentation Science with 60% marks
- Principal Technical Officer - Master’s Degree in Veterinary Science// Masters degree in any branch of natural sciences with first class and minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Deputy Registrar - Post Graduate Degree with minimum 55% marks and 9 years of experience as Assistant Professor
- Librarian - Master’s Degree in Library Science / Information Science / documentation with at least ten years as a Deputy Librarian
- Laboratory Technician - 10+2 from a recognized board and Government recognized Engineering classification ITI course of one year OR Engineering Diploma of three years duration in Electronics / Computers.
- Junior Office Assistant (Multi-Skill) - Bachelor degree in any discipline or 12th Standard pass from a recognized University / Board.
For more information, visit detailed notification link
How to Apply for IISER Pune Non-Teaching Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates may apply to the post through official website www.iiserpune.ac.in on or before 06 April 2018.