IISER Jobs Notification:
Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research (IISER) invited application from eligible candidates for 17 Lab technician and other posts. Eligible candidates can apply online on the official website of IISER (http://www.iiserpune.ac.in/links/job-opportunities) in the prescribed format along with required copies of documents on or before 30 May 2016.
Advt. No.: 24 / 2016 / IISER – P / Rect / 5. 5. 2016
Last Date of Online Application: 30 May 2016
Date of Issue of List of Shortlisted Candidates: After 08 July 2016
IISER Vacancies Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Facility – in – Charge – 01 post
- Senior Research Officer – 01 post
- Veterinary Scientist – 01 post
- Technical Officer – 02 posts
- Technical Assistant – 05 posts
- Lab technician – 05 posts
- Multi – skilled Assistant – 02 posts
Eligibility Criteria for IISER Lab technician and Other Jobs:
- Facility – in – Charge: PhD in Life sciences / Minimum 5 year experience in animal house management after PhD. Equivalent Veterinary Science qualifications are also acceptable.
- Senior Research Officer: M.Sc. in Life sciences or Equivalent. Minimum 5 Year experience after MSc on Small Animal Models.
- Veterinary Scientist: M.Sc. in Veterinary Science. Minimum 5 year experience of animal handling or Tissue culture after MSc.
- Technical Officer and Technical Assistant: M.Sc in Life sciences or Equivalent; Minimum 2 year’s research experience after M.Sc.
- Lab Technician: BSc, BVSc or Equivalent Degree in the Life / Animal Sciences. Minimum 3 Years’ experience post Bachelor’s degree.
- Multi – Skilled Assistant: Bachelors’ degree; Minimum 3 year experience in administration work, proficient in editing and database programs such as Microsoft Excel and word processing on computers and online.
How to Apply for IISER Lab technician and Other Jobs:
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online on the official website of IISER (http://www.iiserpune.ac.in/links/job-opportunities) in the prescribed format along with required copies of documents on or before 30 May 2016.