Government of India, Department of Space, Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Library and Information Science Trainee. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 5 May 2014. IIST is Asia’s first Space Institute and the first in the world to offer the complete range of undergraduate, post graduate, doctoral programmes with specific focus to space science, technology and applications. The Institute has the unique mandate of encouraging and equipping brilliant youngsters from all parts of the country to take up a career as Scientist or Engineer in the Indian Space Research Organisation.
Last Date for receipt of Application forms: 5 May 2014
Details of the Post
- Name of the Post: Library and Information Science Trainee
- Total No. of Vacancies: 5
Pay Scale: Rs.12000/- per month
Candidate should have Masters Degree in Library and Information Science.
- Candidates upper age limit should not be exceed 28 years as on 5 May 2014.
- Age relaxation is as per the government rules.
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of written test/interview.
How to apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format.
- Application form complete in all respects along with attested copies of documents proving educational qualification, age, caste, experience etc., should be sent to The Administrative Officer, IIST, Valiamala Post, Thiruvananthapuram 695547 with the superscription “Application for the position of Library and Information Science Trainee on or before 5 May 2014.