Indian Institute of Social Welfare & Business Management, Kolkata invited applications for admission to MBA programme and Master of Human Resource Management 2015-17.
Last date for receipt of application forms: 1st week of December
Name of the Programmes:
• Master in Business Administration (MBA) programme 2015-17
• Master of Human Resource Management 2015-17
Eligibility Criteria for Admission:
Honours candidates or equivalent courses where Honours are not available, from a recognized university; Graduates in any professional course (Engineering, etc.) LL.B (5 years) of a recognized University is also eligible.
Candidate’s selection for admission to the course will be made on the basis of CAT /MAT /or any other national level admission test Score followed by GD&PI.
• Download the DL Form, Admission Brochure and IISWBM/ State Bank of India Power Jyoti A/c No. 32495656710 Challan and deposit the amount specified for the particular course to any branch of State Bank of India against the Challan and DL Form duly filled in.
• Send the completed DL Form with the course specific column duly entered by the State Bank of India along with the IISWBM's copy of Power Jyoti A/c. No. 32495656710 Challan to the Institute.
• A scanned copy of the completed DL Form along with a scanned copy of the receipted counter foil of the Challan meant for IISWBM of S.B.I. Power Jyoti Account No. 32495656710 should also be sent by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) for record purpose.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.