Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay, set up in 1958 is one of the leading education and research institution with a focus on science and technology. The institute established its management school with the name Shailesh J Mehta School of Management (SJMSOM) in 1995. It invited applications from interested and eligible candidates for admission to two year regular Master of Management Programme.
Name of the Programme: Master of Management Programme
- Deadline to apply online: 28 January 2013
- Last date to receive Demand draft: 29 January 2013
- Shortlisted candidates selected for GD/PI declares on: 15 February 2013
- Online selection of slots for GD/PI begins: 15 February 2013
- Online selection of slots for GD/PI closes: 25 February 2013
- Group discussion and Personal interviews conducts on: 8 March to 11 March 2013
- Announcement of Final list of selected candidates: Last week of April
- Applicants must have secured least aggregate of 60% over all the semesters of Bachelor degree in engineering (or equivalent) or Masters Degree in Science (and first class Bachelor degree)
- Relaxation: relaxation of 5% marks or equivalent CGPI for SC/ST applicants
- Candidates appearing in final degree examination are also eligible to subject to fulfilment of minimum eligibility criteria at the time of admission.
- Admission seekers should possess valid score card of CAT held by IIMs.
The shortlisting of the candidates will be based on their performance in CAT examination. Shortlisted applicants will be called for Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview to be conducted on the prescribed date at IIT Bombay.
How to Apply
- Applicants will have to apply online
- Candidates are required to send the requisite amount of DD (if payment not done online) to the Academic Office of the Institute so that it reach within the stipulated time span.
For further queries, please mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the website
Aspirants should also Read
Click here for all the updates on CAT
Click here for all the updates on MAT
Click here for all the updates on CMAT
Click here for all the updates on MBA