IIT Bombay Notified Recruitment for 04 Asst., Dean & Designer Posts 2015
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay invited applications for recruitment to 04 posts of Biometric Project Assistant, System Administrator, Instrumentation Laboratory Assistant & Materials Science and Designer. The candidates eligible for the posts can apply online on or before 22 April 2015.
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay invited applications for recruitment to 04 posts of Biometric Project Assistant at Dean, System Administrator at C.S.R.E., Instrumentation Laboratory Assistant at Met. Engg. & Materials Science and Designer (Trainee) at Printing Press. The candidates eligible for the posts can apply online on or before 22 April 2015.
- Last Date to apply online: 22 April 2015
- Last Date for receipt of application printout: 05 May 2015
Details of Posts
1. Biometric Project Assistant at Dean (Infrastructure Planning & Support): 01 post
2. System Administrator at C.S.R.E.: 01 post
3. Instrumentation Laboratory Assistant at Met.Engg. & Materials Science: 01 post
4. Designer (Trainee) at Printing Press: 01 post
- For Post 1, 2 & 4: Rs. 21000 to 31000 per month
- For Post 3: Rs. 14000 to 20000 per month
- For Post 1: B.E. (Electrical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Computer) or equivalent with at least one year experience in repair/maintenance of electronic equipment and in handling biometric equipment.
- For Post 2: B.E. OR B.Tech. OR M.C.A with one year relevant work experience OR M.Sc. in appropriate field OR B.Sc. with 2 years relevant work experience and knowledge of computer software installation and license management for scientific data processing applications.
- For Post 3: Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field OR Diploma (Electronics Engineering/ Industrial Electronics) in appropriate field with knowledge of microprocessor, microcomputer and computer applications.
- For Post 4: Bachelor's Degree or diploma in Fine Arts/ Commercial Arts/ Graphic Design/ Communication Design and at least 5 years experience in reputed printing press or in advertising agency. Good command over English and Hindi. Experience in Page Layout and composition softwares like photoshop, Illustrator / Corel Draw, In Design, Dream weaver, Pagemaker/ QuarkXpress.
- For Post 1, 2 & 4: 32 years (for all the posts)
- For Post 3: 27 years
Selection of candidates would be done on the basis of their performance in the Interview.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the IIT Bombay’s official website www.iitb.ac.in/jobs.html on or before 22 April 2015.
After applying online, candidates should send a printout of the online submitted application along with self-attested copies of required certificates and other documents to ‘The Registrar, IIT Bombay, Powai, Mumbai – 400076’ so as to reach the concerned office on or before 05 May 2015.