Applications are invited from the citizens of India for filling up the following temporary position for the sponsored project undertaken in the Department of Chemical Engineering of this Institute. The position is temporary initially for a period of 1 Year and tenable only for the duration of the project.
Below mentioned are the details for the requisite:
- Position – Project Research Engineer
- No. of post – 1
- Consolidated Salary – Rs 28000 - Rs 42000 per month
- Qualification - M.Tech./M.E/M.Des.
B.Tech./B.E/M.Sc./M.CA/MBA or equivalent with 3 Years Experience
(Academic background in mechanical engineering/ electrical engineering preferred. It is desirable to have a background in technology development (esp. mechatronics / optics) in previous project work.)
- Last date for submission of application – 13th April 2015.
- The work would include development of devices and their deployment in the field.
- Device designs would be primarily be mechatronics and optics-based.
- Previous hands on experience with control systems hardware and/or optics is highly preferable.
- The selected engineer would be required to put together a functional prototype.
- Extensive testing would need to be performed to ensure robustness.
- Modifications to the design features would need to be made to extend device applications.
Process for applying:
- The candidates with all the desired qualifications can fill the application online.
- Alternatively, the candidates can also apply offline using the following procedure:
a) Apply on plain paper stating the Circular No., Project title, Position applied for, Name, Permanent and mailing addresses ,Date of Birth, Details of academic qualification and experience or
b) Download the Application form with the copies of certificates/testimonials and send the duly filled in form in a superscribed envelope with Circular No. and Post to the below mentioned address:
Asstt. Registrar (R & D),
Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay,
Send in the form so as to reach the address on or before 13th April, 2015