IIT Bombay Recruitment 2019: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Senior Technical Assistant and Others. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 13 February 2019.
- Last date for submission of online application: 13 February 2019
IIT Bombay Vacancy Details
- Senior Project Technical Assistant – 16 Posts
- Project Research Assistant– 1 Post
- Assistant Project Manager – 1 Post
- Project Software Engineer – 2 Posts
- Project Assistant – 1 Post
- Project Technical Assistant – 5 Posts
- Senior Project Assistant – 16 Posts
- Project Manager – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Technical Assistant and Other Posts
- Senior Project Technical Assistant – Bachelors Degree in the concerned subject.
- Project Research Assistant– MA in the concerned subject.
- Project Software Engineer – ME/MTech from reputed Institute.
- Project Assistant – BA/BSc/B.Com/BBA or equivalent.
- Project Technical Assistant – Non-Engineering Graduate in Design/Engineering/Agriculture.
- Senior Project Assistant – Post Graduate in History, Art History, Cultural Studies or related disciplines.
- Project Manager – PhD.
How to apply for IIT Bombay Jobs 2019
Interested candidates can apply online on or before 13 February 2019. Candidates can take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.