IIT, Bombay Recruitment 2019: Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay (IIT) has extended the last date of online application submission for non-teaching staff. Candidates who wish to apply for non-teaching posts and have not applied yet can apply before 10 June 2019. Earlier, the last date of application was 20 May 2019.
- Last date for submission of application: 10 June 2019
IIT, Bombay Vacancy Details
- Assistant Registrar – 3 Posts
- Administrative Superintendent – 12 Posts
- Junior Administrative – 18 Posts
- Assistant - 2 Posts
Pay Scale for Non-Teaching Staff Posts
- Assistant Registrar – PL 10 (Rs. 56100-177500)
- Administrative Superintendent – PL 6 (Rs. 35400-Rs. 112400)
- Junior Administrative – PL 3 (Rs. 21700-Rs. 69100)
- Assistant – EA3 (Rs. 36000-Rs. 57600)
How to apply for IIT Bombay Jobs 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 10 June 2019. Candidates can take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.