The Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi IIT-D invited applications from students for MBA Program for year 2013-14.
Those appearing in the final year examination may also apply. However, the candidates must finish their final qualifying examination before the last date of registration.
Candidates must note that atleast 60% marks in aggregate (of all the years/semesters) or 6.75 CGPA on a 10 point scale or equivalent in the above mentioned degree programmes essential for admission.
A relaxation of 5% in marks or equivalent in CGPA will be given to SC/ST candidates and as per Institute norms for PH category.
Also it is imperative for students to know, that those having applied to IIT Delhi MBA programmes on qualifying the CAT 2012 will be short listed and then invited for a group discussion and interview, which will be held at IIT Delhi.
Important Dates for MBA Full Time
- Opening date of Online Submission of Application 10 January2013
- Last Date of receipt of Print copy of Application Form with Demand Draft 28 January 2013
- Group Discussion & Personal Interview 4-07 April 2013
- Declaration of Admission Results 6 May 2013
Eligibility for MBA Full Time
- Bachelor's Degree in any branch of Engineering/ Technology/ Architecture/ Pharmacy/ B.Sc. Agriculture Engineering (minimum 4 years after 10+2)
- Master's degree in any branch of Physical/Chemical/Mathematical Sciences like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Application, Electronic Science, Environmental Science, Operations Research, Computational/Information Science, Agriculture or Master's Degree in Commerce/ Economics, CA/ICWA.
Tution Fees (MBA Full Time): Rs. 4 Lacs for the entire MBA Full Time Programme payable in equal installments (4 Semesters)
Important Dates for MBA Part Time
Opening date for Online Submission of Application 4 February 2013
Last Date of receipt of Print copy of Application Form with Demand Draft 28 February 2013
Written Test 10 March 2013 (10:00-12:00 hours)
Group Discussion & Personal Interview 20-21 April 2013
Declaration of Admission Result 13 May 2013
Classes Commence 23 July 2013
Eligibility for MBA (Part Time)
- Bachelor's degree in any branch of Engineering / Technology / Architecture / Pharmacy / B.Sc. Agriculture Engineering (Minimum 4 years after 10+2).
- Master's degree in any branch of Physical / Chemical / Mathematical Sciences like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Application, Electronic Science, Environmental Science, Operations Research, Computational / Information Science, Agriculture or Master's Degree in Commerce / Economics, CA / ICWAI.
- There is also a minimum requirement of sixty percent of marks in aggregate (of all the years / semesters) or a six point seven five CGPA on a 10 point scale or equivalent in the above mentioned degree programmes will be required for the admission.
For any more information on the courses, candidates can visit the official website.