Indian Institute of Technology Delhi invited applications for Chief Medical Officer/ Head, Hospital Services, Registrar, Junior Technical Superintendant and Junior Superintendant. The eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 27 April 2015.
Last Date of Application: 27 April 2015
Details of Post
Name of the Posts:
- Chief Medical Officer/ Head, Hospital Services- 01 Post
- Registrar- 01 Post
- Junior Technical Superintendant- 01 Post
- Junior Superintendant- 01 Post
- Chief Medical Officer/ Head, Hospital Services- M.D or M.S Degree in a clinical discipline with an outstanding educational background.
- Registrar- Masters’ Degree from a recognized university with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC-7 point scale.
- Junior Technical Superintendant- Masters’ Degree in Hindi from a recognized university wit English as a subject at the degree level or Masters’ Degree in English from a recognized university with Hindi as a subject at the degree level with one year relevant experience of translation.
- Junior Superintendant- Graduate in any discipline preferably in Science with PG Diploma in Journalism. Should have good command over English and Hindi languages.
The selection will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted of the shortlisted candidates by the organization.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply to the Post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents on or before 27 April 2015.