Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi Job Notification: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Delhi has invited applications for 6 posts of Project Associates, Project Assistants and Others. The appointments will be made on contractual basis. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 03 March 2017 by 5:00 PM.
Advertisement No.: IITD/IRD/032/2017
Last Date of Application: 03 March 2017 by 5:00 PM
Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi Vacancy Details
- Project Associate : 02 Posts
- Project Assistant/ Jr. Project Assistant : 03 Posts
- Project Attendant : 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Project Assistant & Other Posts
- Project Associate: 1st class B. Tech. / M.C.A. or equivalent in appropriate discipline with relevant experience with knowledge of Web Designing software and Programming.
- Project Assistant/ Jr. Project Assistant: Graduate Degree in appropriate discipline with 4 years’ experience in Video Recording / FCP Editing, Multimedia, Flash, Photoshop, Video Streaming & Camera Operations etc. Or Graduate Degree in appropriate discipline with experience in Multimedia, Flash, Photoshop, Video Recording / Editing, Video Streaming etc. with good typing speed.
- Project Attendant: 10th class passed with 5 years of relevant experience.
How to Apply for Indian Institute of Technology Project Assistant & Other Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply for the above posts. They should download the application from the website (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/rec) of IIT Delhi and submit the duly filled form with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating percentage of marks/division, details of work experience etc. by post to The Head, E.T.S.C., Room No. MS-207 / B-8, E.T.S.C., IIT Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016. The last date of submitting the complete application form is 03 March 2017 by 5:00 PM.