Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad invited application for the recruitment to the post of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor.
Indian Institute of Technology Vacancy Details
Assistant Professor, Associate Professors and Professors
- Applied Chemistry
- Applied Geology
- Applied Geophysics
- Applied Mathematics
- Applied Physics
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Environmental Science & Engineering
- Fuel & Mineral Engineering
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Management Studies
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mining Machinery Engineering
- Mining Engineering and Petroleum Engineering
Eligibility Criteria for Faculty Posts
- Assistant Professor (On Contract): Candidates with very good academic record having Ph.D. degree but no experience & 1st class in preceding degree.
- Assistant Professors: Having Ph. D and three years’ experience (excluding the period of Ph. D) & 1st class in preceding degree.
- Associate Professors: Having Ph. D degree and minimum of 6 years’ teaching/ industry/ research experience of which at least 3 years should be at the level of Assistant Professor/ Sr. Scientific Officer / Sr. Design Engineer & 1st class in preceding degree.
- Professors: Candidate with very good academic record having Ph. D and a minimum of 10 years’ experience of which at least 4 years should be at the level of Associate Professor & 1st class in preceding degree.
Assistant Professor (On Contract): Upper age limit for the post is 35 years.
Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- in the form of demand draft in favour of ‘Registrar, IIT (ISM), Dhanbad’.
How to Apply for Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines) Faculty Posts
Candidates eligible for the post can send their applications along with relevant documents to Deputy Registrar (Estt.), Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), Dhanbad, 826 004 (Jharkhand). Applications will be received any time during the year and will be considered from time to time till vacancies are filled up.