Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT Kharagpur) invited applications for the post of Project Officer, Junior Project Officer, Senior Project Officer, Technician, Junior Research Fellowship and Research Consultant. Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format on or before29 August 2018.
Last Date of Application - 29 August 2018
IIT Kharagpur Vacancy Details
Total Posts –7
- Senior Project Officer/Junior Project Officer (Research) - 1 Post
- Project Officer / Junior Project Officer (Research) - 2 Posts
- Technician (Technical) - 1 Post
- Junior Research Fellowship (Technical) - 1 Post
- Research Consultant (Research) – 1 Post
- Junior Project Officer (Research) – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Technician, JRF, Project officer and Other Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience
- Senior Project Officer/Junior Project Officer (Research) - B.E/B. Tech in Computer Science with relevant experience
- Project Officer / Junior Project Officer (Research) - B.Tech./ B.E in Electronics/Electrical Engineering or equivalent preferably with GATE score OR M. Sc in Physics/ Electronics Preferably with GATE/NET score OR B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech in Mining Engineering with good aptitudes in Electronics Signal processing, circuit design and instrumentation and relevant experience
- Technician (Technical) –12th passed with minimum 70% marks and ITI or equivalent with minimum 70% marks. At least 6 years of hands-on experience in designing the layout of Printed Circuit Boards, the skills for soldering of SMD components and processor ICs and the expertise for assembly of high-frequency power electronic converters.
- Junior Research Fellowship (Technical) - B.E/B.Tech in Electrical Engineering with valid gate score. An academic background in Electrical Power Engineering. Aptitude in analog and digital electronics, signals & networks, and control systems is necessary.
- Research Consultant (Research) – B.E./B.Tech in CS/IT with minimum 8 CGPA and Valid GATE score. Minimum 80% marks in 10th and 12th standard. Experience in OpenCL programming
- Junior Project Officer (Research) – B.Tech with First Class in CSE/IT/ECE and experience in data analytics
How to Apply for the IIT KharagpurJobs 2018
The eligible candidates can apply online through www.iitkgp.ac.inon or before29August 2018. For more information, check detailed notification link given below.
Application Fee IIT KharagpurJobs:
- JRF – No Fee
- Other Posts - Demand Draft for Rs.50/- (Not for female candidates) drawn in favour of IIT Kharagpur payable at Kharagpur