IIT Roorkee: Dual Specialization MBA Admissions 2013
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee invited applications for admission to Dual Specialization MBA course for the session 2013-15. Read to acquire more information
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Roorkee, established in 1847 is the first engineering institution in the nation. The institute invited applications from interested and eligible candidates for admission to two year regular MBA with dual specialization course for the batch 2013.
Name of the Programme
Master of Business Administration (MBA) with Dual Specialization
- Last date to apply: online 27 January 2013
- Deadline to submit print out of application form along with enclosures: 31 January 2013
- GD/ PI conducts on: 16 March to 19 March 2013
- Admission seekers should possess Bachelor’s degree in any discipline of Engineering/Technology with at least 60% marks or its equivalent, or a Master’s degree with minimum 60% marks or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised University/ Institute.
- Candidates appearing in final year degree examination are also eligible to apply.
Relaxation: 5% of marks relaxation is provided to SC/ST/ PD applicants
Applicants will have to appear for the Common Admission Test (CAT) held by IIMs in 2013. Admission seekers will initially be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in CAT. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview/ GD for final selection.
The final merit for admission to the programme will be based on the aggregate performance of the candidates in the following areas:
- Written Test (CAT 2013) – 65%
- Group Discussion- 10%
- Interview- 20%
- Work Experience- 5%
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
General and OBC applicants will have to pay Rs 2000 towards the cost of application form while candidates belonging to SC/St and PH categories will be required to shell an amount of Rs 1000. Female aspirants are exempted from the payment of application charge.
The fee should be submitted through bank challan.
How to Apply
- Admission seekers should apply online at website of the institute http://pgadm.iitr.ernet.in/mba/
- Candidates are required to take print out of the application form and attach the bank challan and the following document/testimonials with the form”
(i) Copy of CAT Scorecard
(ii) Attested copies of the marksheets, degree certificate or provisional certificate of qualifying degree (if applicable)
(iii) Copy of OBC/SC/ST/PD category certificate if any)
- The application form along with enclosures should reach to the following address by speed post/ registered post/ in person within the stipulated time period:
PG Admissions Office
Indian Institute of Technology
Aspirants should also Read