IITM Jobs 2019: Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology (IITM), Pune invited applications for the recruitment of Research Associates and Research Fellows. Doctorates/Post-Graduates can apply to the post through the prescribed format from 22 April 2019 to 15 May 2019.
Notification Number - PER/05/2019
Last Date of Application - 15 May 2019
IITM Pune Vacancy Details
- Research Associate - 10 Posts
- Research Fellow - 20 Posts
- Research Associate - Rs. 47,000/-p.m
- Research Fellow - Rs.31,000/- p.m
Eligibility Criteria for Research Associate and Research Fellow
- Research Associate - A Doctorate degree from a recognized University in Meteorology/ Atmospheric Sciences/ Oceanography/ Physics/ Applied Physics/ Geophysics with Meteorology as main subject/ Mathematics/Applied Mathematics/ Statistics/ or equivalent subjects. Well acquainted in computer programming, Linux etc. and having publications in peer reviewed journals related to atmospheric/oceanic/climate sciences
- Research Fellow - Post Graduate degree in Physical Sciences [includes Physics/Applied Physics/ Atmospheric Sciences/Meteorology/Oceanography/Climate Science/Geophysics with Meteorology as one of the subject/Environmental Sciences/ Electronics / or equivalent subjects] / Chemical Sciences [includes Chemistry/ Physical Chemistry/ Inorganic Chemistry/ Organic Chemistry/ or equivalent subjects] / Mathematical Sciences [includes Mathematics/ Applied Mathematics/statistics/ or equivalent subjects] with NET/GATE/JEST/JAM qualified OR Bachelor’s degree from any branch of Engineering along with valid GATE scores OR M.Tech. in Atmospheric/Oceanic Sciences or equivalent subject.
- Research Associate - 35 Years
- Research Fellow -28 Years
For more information, check detailed notification given below
How to Apply for IITM Pune Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format through official website http://www.tropmet.res.in/Careers on or before 15 May 2019.