Imagine and Create with Microsoft Imagine Cup Competition 2017
Microsoft, the American multinational technology giant is organising Microsoft Imagine Cup Competition 2017 to inspire young students to contribute to the field of technology by sharing their new, innovative ideas for which they will be suitably rewarded.
Microsoft is motivating students to use their imagination and passion to create a technology solution in a challenge. If you’ve got a great idea, assemble a great team and work hard to bring that idea to life. Your project could be on devices all over the world, changing lives and giving people the thrill of seeing the future come to life right before their eyes.
Application submission closes on May 31, 2017. To check the eligibility and application procedures follow the proceedings:
- Candidate has to be at least 16 years of age at the time of application and actively enrolled in high school or college or any equivalent institute.
- In case of a minor, parents’ or guardian’s permission is mandatory prior to submission of entry into this competition.
- The candidate should not be an employee or intern of Microsoft Corporation, or subsidiary.
- The candidate must not be involved in any kind of execution or administration of this competition.
Candidate must not be an immediate family member of (parent, sibling, spouse/domestic partner, child) or household member of a Microsoft
- employee, an employee of a Microsoft subsidiary, or a person involved in any part of the administration and execution of this Competition.
The winner gets $100,000 and mentorship opportunities with industry leaders, an Azure grant and cash.
How to Apply:
About the Scholarship:
The Imagine Cup has been the world's premier student technology competition. The Imagine Cup is a skill-based Competition. Open to students around the world, that seeks to honor the most innovative, ground-breaking and appealing software built with Microsoft tools and technology.