IBPS declared the result of CWE (IV) Exam 2015 for RRBs in the month of October. The examination was held for recruitment to the posts of Group “A”- Officers (Scale-I, II & III) & Group “B”-Office Assistants (Multipurpose). Candidates who have been shortlisted in the examination will subsequently be called for an Interview to be conducted by the Nodal Regional Rural Bank in each State/UT, coordinated by IBPS. The interviews will be conducted in November / December 2015. The centre, address of the venue, time & date of Interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in the call letter. The total marks allotted for Interview are 100.
Here the banking team of jagran josh is providing some questions that are generally asked in the interview.
- Introduce yourself?
- Introduce yourself in one minute?
- Define yourself in one word?
- Define yourself in one line?
- Describe yourself?
- Meaning of your name, who named you and why?
- What is your father's name & his job profile?
- Are you married?
- Tell me about your family background?
- Do you any girl friend? If not then why?
- How many members are in your family?
- What does your mother do or whether she is a house wife or in job?
Questions related to banks:
- What is NABARD and its role in baking industry?
- Which organistaion regulates Regional rural banks in India?
- NABARD was established in which year?
- Which bank is sponsor bank of this organisation?
- First RRB was established in which year?
- What is Micro Finance Institution (MFI)?
- Which organisation announces Monetary Policy in India?
- Is Banking Ombudsman Scheme is applied on RRBs?
- What is total number of RRBs in the country currently?
- Who is the current chairman of NABARD?
- Is RRBs are the part of Indian Banking system?
- How can RRBs reduce its Non performing Asset (NPA)?
- What is NPA?
- What is the source of funds for RRBs?
- Is there is any RRB in Jammu and Kashmir?
- What is the share capital of government of India in RRBs?
- Name any five private sector bank?
General questions (related to hobbies, profession, and profile):
- Where you come from?
- Tell me/us about your native place/city/state?
- For what it is famous?
- What are your hobbies and interests?
- What is the use of your hobbies to this organisation?
- If you will not get success this time then what will you do?
- Tell me about your educational background?
- What are your previous achievements?
- Have you done any extracurricular activity during college time?
- Why do you want to join Banking sector?
- What qualities one should posses to be a Bank officer? Do you think you have these qualities?
- Tell me about this organisation?
- Who is the founder of this bank?
- Who is your ideal or a person who inspired you most?
- How is your subject helpful in banking sector?
- Why there is a Gap in your studies?
- What is your strength and weakness?
- Why didn’t you go for higher studies?
- Newspapers and magazine which you prefer to read? Name the Editor of Newspaper?
- Why we should select you?
- Why do you want to be an Officer?
- What is your idea of life?
- What is the importance of hobby in our life?
- What about those who have no hobbies? Are they not creative?
- Which officer gave you the certificate for, being a caste certificate/character certificate?
- Why could you not get success yet?
- Have you been cleared any exam before it?
- If you don't get final selection in this examination too what would you do?
- Where did you spend your childhood?
- Why don't you join your family business?
- Who is your ideal person, leader, party and why?
- Does anybody serve in the banking industry from your family? If yes then who they are and in which bank they are serving?
Click here to know more about banking term for interview
Click here to know about RRB
Click here to get the List of document required for the interview
To know more about RRB interview