Improvement exam if dissatisfied with the result

Can a dissatisfied candidate appear for improvement exams?

Created On: Feb 1, 2016 10:15 IST
Modified On: Feb 1, 2016 13:11 IST
Improvement exam if dissatisfied with the result
Improvement exam if dissatisfied with the result

Q: I scored 65 and 70 marks respectively in Chemistry and Maths in class XII and wish to improve my performance. Is it possible and how?

A: If you have decided to give improvement exam, keep in mind that you will have to drop year for improvement exam as they are held in the month of the March in the succeeding year only. Since you already have a good score, are you ready to drop a valuable year of college for improvement exam? The candidate may appear privately; those re-appearing for whole examination can also appear as regular candidate if admitted by the school. For subjects involving practical work, if the candidate has passed the practical examination, he or she will be allowed to appear only in theory part. Only a statement of marks is issued by the Board after the improvement of performance.

Jagran Play
रोमांचक गेम्स खेलें और जीतें एक लाख रुपए तक कैश
ludo_expresssnakes_ladderLudo miniCricket smash
ludo_expresssnakes_ladderLudo miniCricket smash
Comment (0)

Post Comment

0 + 4 =
Disclaimer: Comments will be moderated by Jagranjosh editorial team. Comments that are abusive, personal, incendiary or irrelevant will not be published. Please use a genuine email ID and provide your name, to avoid rejection.